Thursday, March 31, 2011

Primary Music

I recently just got release from my calling as the Primary Music Leader in the Lethbridge 11th Ward. Corry & I were thinking about moving in December so we wouldn't have to be apart. It was possible for me to do my classes in Grande Prairie and finish there, but it didn't work out that way - and now I know why. I was called to serve in the ward. This calling has blessed me & Corry's life! I know it has been preparing me to be a mother and it has helped me in my own profession as I teach out in the world. I have decided to get my ownership/teaching certificate for Kindermusik (being in Primary inspired me to do this) and start it up in GP, as it does not exist up there!

I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. I have no idea how people get through without it. I know it is true, and I know that Heavenly Father is watching over us - we are soo blessed and I am humbled by it every day.
We are excited to have our get-together at our place with our family, ward-family and friends! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment