Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hands On = Ring On.

I had never seen anyone so forward. After struttin' my stuff at an Institute dance, Corry invited me over to his house, as his roomies were having a party. The three of us (Sara, Corry and I) hid from the 60 other singles in the house and talked on the balcony. I was going on about how I had a date the next night with some lamer, and Corry pipes up, "You are not going on that date." Umm...scuse me?! Come again? I just started to giggle and kept talking my life away...I had a few interruptions with phrases (more like statements) like, "Cancle your date tomorrow," or "So I'll pick you up tomorrow, " or "Tell him you can't go." I have to admit I kinda liked it...I also had my fun getting him to beg some more.

First date = done and found the one.
6 Months = Engaged.
6 Months later = Married.

Hands On = Ring on.


Good job Corry Webster.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. that night was so fun! you were so excited to have him take you on a date instead of that other guy. you two are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete